Paper Author's Guide
- The submitted articles shall be formatted in accordance with the article format of the 16th technology forum.
- The articles not fit with the summit pattern or the information contained in them will not be included in the cycle of publication and the proceedings of the summit.
- The paper text should begin with a brief introduction of the subject and continue with the description of the subject and end with the discussion and conclusion.
- The Word(doc/docx) format is only accepted.
- The maximum length of any paper containing figures and tables, which are prepared in accordance with the 16th media technology forum format, should not exceed 10 A4 size papers.
- Each article should be sent in a separate file. The name of the "word file" and the pdf version is equivalent to the article.